Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Book Tour

Due to some serious automobile accident injuries in my family I have been absent from this blog for some time.  I apologize for the gap and hope to be back on my regular schedule in the future.

This entry is to let you know that the first Alicia Trent Mystery, Antique Magic, is being featured on a book tour December 6th through the 13th.  The following link will take you to a list of the sites featuring the book.  Many of the site owners have taken the time to review the book.  I want to thank all of them for finding Antique Magic worth featuring.  I also want to thank Debdatta Sahay for her time and energy in setting up the tour.  Authors write because it's what we love and know how to do, but without people like Debdatta and these blog owners we are only a voice in the dark.  Thank you for helping us be heard.

Link:  http://b00kr3vi3wtours.blogspot.in/2014/12/tourkickoff-antique-magic-alicia-trent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment